02 03 Sweet Beginnings: Recipe Swap: Mint Oreo Fudge 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Recipe Swap: Mint Oreo Fudge

34

The theme for this month's swap was holiday cookies or treats and I could have more elated when I received this recipe from Melissa of I Was Born to Cook. As you may have noticed, I love mint and chocolate, so this couldn't have been a more perfect for me. But not only was it perfect, it was so simple to make!!

I haven't found a fudge that I like quite as much as my mom's recipe - which takes forever and a lot of constant stirring to make - but this recipe is definitely right up there with it!! Now, instead of waiting until Christmas every year to enjoy my fudge, this recipe is simple enough that I can make it any time of the year!!

Thank you Melissa for such a great recipe!!

Mint Oreo Fudge
Source: I Was Born to Cook
Ingredients
Preparation
  1. In heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in cookies, mint and vanilla.
  2. Spread evenly into wax paper lined 8 or 9 inch square pan. Chill 2 hours (or until firm) in the refrigerator.
  3. Lift fudge out of pan, peel off paper and cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator.


Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38