Mmm saucy!! This is one my the few recipes that sees a repeat in the kitchen multiple times per year. It's just so easy to prepare!! During round 2 of the cook-a-thon this past weekend, this was the final meal to grace my stove, and boy was I glad to finish up with an easy one!! Not that the others were difficult, but I was pretty tired come 9 o'clock and it took everything in me to drag myself back into the kitchen to finish up. It made a great dinner though, and I always love pairing it with mashed potatoes. Yum yum yum.
Apricot-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Source: Robin Miller @ the Food Network
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- salt & pepper
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 1/4 cups apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup of tamari sauce (or soy sauce)
- 1 Tbs chopped pickled ginger
- Cut the pork into 1/2 inch-thick rounds and season both sides with salt & pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and sear each side, about 2 minutes.
- Add the preserves, tamari sauce, and ginger and simmer about 5 minutes.