After one of the longest, short weeks of my life, I am very excited to see Saturday again. And I'm even more excited to share this delicious burger with you! I knew when I first saw it on Pinterest, that it was a burger after my own heart. I made only a few minor changes to the beef to flavor it up some, and when it was all said and done...it was one of the best burgers I have had in a very long time. Maybe next time I'll add a few jalapenos to it. Yesss...that sounds divine.
I hope that you are having a wonderful first Saturday of June, and if you are planning or attending any summer kick-off parties, you should definitely consider adding this burger to the menu. You won't be sorry.
Cabo Beach Burger
Adapted from: Kraft Recipes
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 Slices Pepper Jack Cheese
- 4 burger buns
- 1/4 cup Chipotle Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1 avocado, cut into 12 slices
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine beef, Worcestershire, salt, pepper, and garlic in a medium bowl. Shape the beef mixture iinto 4 patties, and set aside while grill heats.
- Heat your grill, grill pan, or skillet to medium-high heat. Add the patties and cook 4 to 6 minutes on each side or to your desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon as directed on package and drain on paper towels.
- Place cheese on top of patties about a minute before removing from heat, to allow it to melt a bit.
- Toast your buns if you like, spread mayo on bottom bun. Place a patty on the bottom bun and top with a avocado slices, 1 slice of bacon broken in half, cilantro, and the top bun.