It was nice to get out for a night, but had we stayed in for dinner, this would have been a great dish to make again! It's no secret that we love salmon and the vinaigrette...OMG. I seriously think it's my new favorite. I want to make a big batch and pour it on...well, everything!
Roasted Salmon with Thyme Vinaigrette
As seen on: Williams-Sonoma
- 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus more as needed
- 1 Tbsp minced shallot
- 2 tsp minced fresh thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 6-oz salmon fillets
- 3 cups mixed baby lettuces (I used a Spring Mix)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F, line a baking sheet with foil, spray with cooking spray, and set aside.
- Put the mustard in a small bowl and stir in the vinegar. Gradually whisk in 2 1/2 tablespoons oil until well combined, then stir in the shallot and thyme. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon on the prepared baking sheet, skin side down. Brush 1/2 of the vinaigrette over the salmon.Cook about 15 minutes, or until cooked through. Let it rest while preparing the salad.
- In a bowl, toss the lettuces with the remaining vinaigrette. Divide the salad among 2 plates and serve each with one salmon fillet. Divine, I tell you!!